Thursday, December 19, 2013

Top 25 Cigars for 2013


Yes, I did smoke the CAficionado #1 Cigar of the year and it was Excellent. However I only smoked a single cigar, so I could not give it an honest opinion.



Here's my List. This year has been phenomenal. So many releases and so little time. This is just a list compiled from the Cigars that I was able to buy or get as gifts. There are some great Cigars out there that just didn't make it up to the Northeast.




Number 1 is a Hoyo De Monterrey Habana.
A sweet well balanced flavorful Cigar.


A gorgeous OpusX full bodied slow burning with hints of citrus and well aged tobacco.
Fantastic!


A Partagas Habana was just awesome.
Sweet, balanced and full of flavor.


The first Punch Habana for me.
Full bodied and strong but a really old school beautiful delicate Cigar.

 
Cohiba 2010 and 2013. I really liked the 2013.
Very bright and a hint of pepper. 


This is a Cigar I crave. I find the bigger sizes better.
Its an awesome smell when you open a box of these! 

 
I really love all of the 7-20-4 Cigars.
This pyramid is my favorite but I enjoy the lancero tremendously.


Warning...This Cigar can lead to stress in your marriage.
Avoid smoking if your Wife sees your Credit Card statements. 


Illusione MJ12 enough said.
Smoke it, smoke it often... Son!

 
This is a Cigar that brings taste, full flavor, construction and strength into focus.


After resting these for about 4 months in the humi they were ridiculous!
Great construction and well balanced Cigar.


Herrera EstelĂ­ an instant classic.


Consistent, Classic and a pleasure to smoke.
Always!


DPG Rules!
This a Fantastic Cigar. Strong full bodied best enjoyed after a big meal.


I always preferred the Intemperance BA but this time it was very Hard to pick one.
I usually reserve these on the bottom of the humi just for me to enjoy. 


Me and my Bros destroy boxes of these!


Danno 2011!
Its too bad these are hard to find. I only have one left!


A beautiful affordable classic Cigar.


The Centurion by DPG.
I really think that this is an awesome affordable Cigar that should get more attention.
Let it rest for a few and it really blossoms.


Tatuaje Monster series.
They are all phenomenal but this was my favorite. Beautiful Cigar.


EPC Cardinal Series Natural, a similar profile as the CHeads Four Kicks.
Sweet, strong and a full of that funky aroma of a bakery early in the morning.


Trust me all of the Surrogate Series are awesome.


San Lotano Maduro is just plain tasty.
I can smoke it anytime...wake me up....ready!


Number 25. Last but not least. By far the Cigar I buy the most during the year.
Affordable broadleaf and they do not last long enough to age. 



Honorable Mention!























No comments:

Post a Comment