Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Top Cigars for 2012



#1 Crowned Heads

Its my list and to be honest how can you pick one?

 




#2  Tatuage Mexico Project

 I was lucky to buy two bundles. Oh Man this Cigar is delicious!




#3 Liga Privada #9 Toro Oscuro

Who knew a Liga Privada #9 could be improved.




#4 Undercrown

Cigar I smoked the most. Any size is excellent but I love the Viva vitola.


#5 Intemperance BA XXI

This Cigar just clicked with my palate.

 

#6 Man O'War Armada

Love this Cigar!


#7 Padron #9 Maduro

Classic!


#7 MJ12

Recommended by my tobaconnist. Kept going back for more.


#8 Opus X 2007

Still one of my favorite sweet, spicy and tasty.


#9 CyB

Great, great smoke.


#10 Oliva V Milanio

Tried other sizes but the robusto is the best!



Additional Cigars that I really enjoyed this year.
































No comments:

Post a Comment